TIER I: Resume Only – Most resumes are available within
two business days from the time client provides information
- Resume Coaching - Your job coach will help you create and format a one page, interview getting resume from the electronic information that you provide as well as from your telephone interview where your job coach will discuss with you your specific career objectives.
Final Product - Resumes By ROSS will provide you an electronic copy of your final one page resume in
three or four distinct formats to assist you in your job search.
You will be coached on the proper use of each format:
TIER II: Full Service – Includes the following services until client finds the RIGHT JOB!
- Resume Coaching - See above.
- Job Search Coaching - Once your one page resume is completed, the work begins on helping you develop an effective job search plan. Your Job Coach will guide you through the steps and help you navigate through the numerous job search resource tools available (i.e., On line Job Postings, Staffing Agencies, Recruiters, Classified Ads., etc.) and teach you how to refine your search for your specific employment objectives.
- Interview Coaching - You will meet with your Job Coach over the telephone before and after each scheduled interview to help you prepare as well as review the interview process. Your Job Coach will help you turn every interview into a job offer and then provide you some valuable input to help you through the job negotiation phase.
The fee for these services is nominal ranging from $50 for a recent high school graduate to $550 for a top level corporate executive.
Double click on the pricing link at the top right of this page.
- How do I pay for services?
We accept all major credit cards as well as checks or cash payments. Services begin at the time payment is made. You can sign up by calling 1-214-618-2523. You can also send a check by regular mail to 5699 Miramar Dr., Frisco, TX 75034.
- How do I meet with my job coach?
We serve clients locally, nationally & internationally. Thanks to telecommunications and internet technology, we have no geographic boundaries. We work with our clients over the telephone and via the internet. As long as you have access to a telephone and the internet, meeting with your job coach is as close as your phone or computer. We also work around your schedule. Many of our clients are still employed while they conduct their job search and need the flexibility of working around their employment schedule.
- How do I send you my information?
You can email, (resumes@ROSSHR.com), fax (214-618-2604), or mail
(see #1 above) your information to us. Email is the most efficient means of transmitting information back and forth. The final product will be in WORD,
Rich Text, Adobe PDF formats
(and Plain Text upon request) and will be sent to you via email. Most employers require an email address so if you don’t already have one, get one. Yahoo and Hotmail are two popular email providers that are FREE.
- Do you guarantee your services?
We guarantee that you will get the best product possible. If you use the techniques we suggest and follow our coaching advice, you should get responses to your resume. The results are directly proportional to the level of commitment of each job seeker to the process.
- Will Bob Snelling be my Job coach?
It depends. Each job coach and licensee of ROSS-HR is personally trained by Bob Snelling. If a client has unique job search requirements or cannot achieve the desired results with his/her job coach, Bob Snelling is available as a resource. In addition, Bob works with each job coach and oversees the work product to ensure every client receives the maximum benefit from our services. He also serves a number of our clients personally depending on volume and complexity of job search.
- How long do I have access to the job coach?
Job coaching services continue until the job seeker finds the Right Job. Resume updating services are available free of charge for up to
six months from the time of initial sign-up. After six months, there
may be a nominal charge to update the resume depending on the
extent of the update.
- Can I edit the resume or do I have to contact ROSS-HR for minor changes?
Every client receives an electronic copy of the
final resume in a variety of electronic formats, three of which
can and should be edited to correspond to the position for which
the client is applying.
- MORE QUESTIONS?
Call Today: 1-214-618-2523